POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering diff file format? : Re: Rendering diff file format? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 04:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering diff file format?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 24 Sep 2001 03:15:27
Message: <3mhtqtkih87edafirb9vovl7hvtpelr4ro@4ax.com>
On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:43:50 -0500, Brian Bivolcic
<biv### [at] popampacom> wrote:

>Hi all,
>This has been asked many many times before.
>But, had to rebuild my sys from scratch and reload everything.
>What is the syntax to render in different file format exp. tga
>Must be getting old.

It's in the docs, look for Output File Type.

What you need may be found here, however, this is a working version of
the 3.5 beta docs and may change at any time:
http://www.povray.org/working-docs/id000126.html

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg